Rubra Oil Burner
Handcrafted in Bali and inspired by the island spa style. This one-piece design features an intricate frangipani textured pattern. Suitable to hold one tealight and essential oil with water. Please read the essensial oil manufacturers guidelines and the care instructions below before use.
Features & Details
- Material: Ceramic.
- Dimension: Top 8cm x H9.5cm.
- Country of origin: Bali.
- For essential oil usage with water, please follow essential oil instruction.
- Oil burners can get very hot and so you should put it on something heat-resistant, so that you do not burn your surfaces.
- Check for possible hazards nearby, moving all flammable items away.
- Keep children and pet away while using the burner.
- Do not allow the bowl to go dry whilst lit, otherwise you may get a burnt aroma and smoke.
- Wait until it has completely cooled down before cleaning after each use.
Clean the burner with dish soap and a soft cloth or sponge. Avoid using metal scourer as it might scratch the surface.