Acacia Wooden Condiment Dish
Each dish is hand crafted in from sustainable Acacia wood. It is individually finished with natural food-grade beeswax and orange essential mineral oil in Hong Kong, to enhance its durability and protect from moisture. This dish will add a stylish touch to your table setting for serving any selection of spices, sauces and condiments.
Features & Details
- Material: Acacia wood.
- Dimension: L20 x W7.5 x H2 cm.
- Please note dimensions are approximate and colours may vary due to the fact it is a handmade product.
- Use dish-washing cloth or sponge to clean surface. Do not use any scourer or sharp utensils for cleaning as it will scratch the waxed surface and shorten its lifespan.
- Hand-wash with warm water and dish soap right after using.
- Wipe off excess moisture with hand towel.
- Let air-dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak overnight or put in dishwasher.
- Rub with mineral oil or walnut oil once a month.
- To remove stubborn stains from highly pigmented food, like berries and beetroot, use half a lemon & baking soda and scrub with a soft cloth on the affected area.