Marnie Wooden Tongs
Each piece is individually hand crafted and polished in Bali, then it is finished with natural food-grade beeswax and orange essential mineral oil in Hong Kong, to enhance its durability and protect from moisture.
Perfect for serving salad. This comes as part of Marnie matching set.
Features & Details
- Material: Teak
- Dimension: L30cm.
- Country of origin: Bali.
- Please note dimensions are approximate and colours may vary due to the fact it is a handmade product.
- Use dishwasher cloth or sponge to clean the surface. Do not use any scourer or sharp utensils for cleaning as it will scratch the waxed surface of the wood and it will shorten its lifespan.
- Hand-wash with hot water and dish soap right after using.
- Wipe off excess moisture with a hand towel.
- Let air-dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak overnight or put in dishwasher.
- Rub with mineral oil or walnut oil once a month.
- To remove stubborn stains from highly pigmented food, like berries and beetroot, use half a lemon & baking soda and scrub with a soft cloth on the affected area.