Candle Care & Refill
Discover the benefits of our 100% natural soy wax candles on your skin,
and instructions on making the most out of it.
100% Natural ingredients, no artificial fragrances or additives
Aromatherapy Candles Care Tips
- Burn your candle for 2+ hours or till you get a full melting pool on first use.
- To avoid tunnelling ensure the melted wax reaches the edges.
- Do not burn continuously for more than 4 hours.
- Trim the wooden wick to 5mm before lighting.
- Only burn on level heat-resistant surfaces.
- Keep lit candle away from flammable materials & never leave unattended.
- Keep candle away from children & pets.
- Extinguish if the flame is flickering repeatedly, trim then relight.
- Candle surface might be uneven after melting due to the nature of 100% soy wax product.
Massage Candles Benefits & Care Instructions
Good for our planet
Soy wax is made from soybeans which is sustainable & 100% biodegradable.
Good for your body
- Soy wax melts at a low temperature, approximately 46° Celcius, which makes it perfect for a great warm massage oil.
- Soy wax is non-toxic and does not give out any soot. Together with the wooden wick it gives a much cleaner & long lasting burn.
- We use a special blend of organic skin nourishing oils such as Shea butter, Coconut oil, Almond oil & Vitamin-E oil; together with 100% Natural Essential oils, will deeply moisturise dry skin, reduce skin inflammation, increase collagen production & restore the elasticity of your skin.
- Soy Wax Burn the candle for approximately 15-25minutes or until you see a full pool of oil.
- Extinguish the flame, never pour the oil while the candle is lit.
- Test the temperature of the oil on the back of your hand. The oil should be warm and not hot.
- Massage the oil into the skin using gentle circular movements.
- Please do not consume or put oil on sensitive area or woulds
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
Reuse and refill
- Put the jar in freezer overnight. The wax should come off the jar itself quite easily after a few shakes.
- If there is any remain you wish to clean out, soak jar in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Once wax is melted, clean the jar with dish soap to remove the natural soy wax grease.
- Let it dry and you can refill or reuse!
For plant pots, storing condiments, tea bags, dried herbs, hair clips, scrunchies, etc...
Share with us on how you reuse your jar creatively on Instagram!
Get 10% Off on your next candle with a surprise gift
Please drop off your empty jar to our studio: